Friday, January 1, 2010

Why "Dancing in the Lily"



Why Dancing in the Lily? My sister was praying and she saw me dancing in the spirit. I was worshiping the Lord with all of my might, I would bow low and then lift my hands in praise and adoration. She asked the Lord, where I was at because it looked like a gigantic bowl. The Lord took her up above the bowl where I was worshiping and she saw that I was dancing inside of a lily. She heard Consider the Lilies playing, and the Lord said that whatever I put my hand to on that day, that he was going to bless it. If I seek his face and continue to put him first in all things, that he was going to give me the desires of my heart. When she came to herself she called me, and said that whatever I was doing, that the Lord was going to honor it. At the time that she called, I was working on my memoirs.

It is only a reminder that God is faithful and that if you pray,
he will answer your prayers in his will and time.
He knows the plans that he has for you, and he will do it.
Living life sometimes includes dealing with delays and distractions. Never give up.
Keep pressing towards the mark, and the Lord will go before you.

Consider the Lilies
Written by: Joel Hemphill

Verse I
Consider the lilies they don't toil or spin
And there's not a king with more splendor than them.
Consider the sparrow they don't plant or sow
But they're fed by the Master who watches them grow

Chorus
We have a Heavenly Father above
With eyes full of mercy
And a heart full of love
He really cares when
Your head is bowed low
Consider the lilies and then you will know

Verse II
Now may I introduce you to this friend of mine
Who hangs out the stars and tells the sun when to shine
And kisses the flowers each morning with dew
But He's not too busy to care about you.

No comments: