Thursday, December 31, 2009

Peace, Be Still

When the storms of life cloud my vision
And I can't seem to find my way,
When I struggle, Lord, to find your amazing grace.
I travel day to day, and cry through the night,
And lose my way on life's road,
Knowing that every day there's a heavy load
To bear. I know that you're faithful when I pray.

Keep me Lord in your care when I struggle
to climb the highest mountains.
It is then that you rain down on my soul
The rivers of Your anointing flow;
I know that you can restore my peace.
Sometimes I fail, Lord, but help me to know
That it's through the doors of my praise
that you'll lead me through my shame
and show me Your light.

Keep me, Lord, in the power of your might
Hear my cry, when I call your name in my darkest night.
Oh, Lord, Your will be done.
I know that you'll speak peace be still to my storm
I know that you'll show me light in my darkest night
I know that if I'm willing to be tried by fire
That I'll come forth as purest gold.

No comments: